Viernes 2 de marzo 2018, 13:00 hrs. Auditorio “Antonio Rodríguez” Módulo E CUCEI
- 2015-PRESENT Postdoc researcher, Federal University of Parana, Curitiba, Parana, Brazil.
• Developing research in nanotechnology
• Nanocellulose obtention from alternative lignocellulosic materials (agroindustrial residues and
• Nanocellulose characterization
• NFC application: i) Food formulation, ii) Food packaging, iii) Biocomposites
- 2006-2007 Intern, LAMAG – Laboratory of Microbiological and Physicochemical Analysis of Food and Water, Federal Technology University of Parana,
Medianeira, Parana, Brazil.
- 2005-2007 Fellow Scientific Research, scholarship provided by PTI (Park Technological of Itaipu Foundation – Binational Itaipu), Parana, Brazil.
- 2011-2015 PhD in Food Engineering, Federal University of Parana, Curitiba, Parana, Brazil. PhD Thesis Title – “Foam mat drying of yacon juice”.
- 2008 – 2010 Masters Degree in Food Science, State University of Londrina, Londrina,
Parana, Brazil. Master Thesis Title – “Lactic acid bacteria on Fusarium graminearum biocontrol and deoxynivalenol detoxification”.
- 2004 – 2007 Bachelor of Food Technology , Federal Technology University of Parana, Medianeira, Parana, Brazil. Bachelor’s Thesis Title – “Microbiological and physicochemical characteristics of mozzarella cheese sold in the city Medianeira, Parana”.
Perfil researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Talita_Szlapak_Franco
Nanofibrillated cellulose: production, characterization and application
Over the past several decades there has been extensive research in cellulose, cellulose-base particles and cellulose based composites. The nanofibrillar domains, generally referred as nanocellulose, has generated significant interest due its nanoscale dimensions and superior properties including extraordinary elastic modulus, low axial thermal expansion and high specific surface area. Cellulose nanoparticles can be obtained from any cellulose source, and it is optimally suitable for conversion in lighter and stronger fibre-reinforced composites and plastics and also, be used in a wide range of industrial and everyday products and devices because of the way it can improve on the properties of materials with it is combined.